[OSM-talk] [proposal] Default values in a relation "definition"

Vincent Pottier vpottier at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:00:54 BST 2010

After several discussion on different mailing-lists (talk & talk-fr), I
have created a proposal for experimenting a way to include the default
values into the data.

The aim is to get available those default values per countries or other
areas.

You are invited to comment it in the talk page, especialy the syntax
that must be strong to work with routing engines and other computers.

I'm not able to know how it could be implemented in the different
programs and sites. It is an other subject you can discuss.

Thank you for your attention.
--
FrViPofm