[OSM-talk] Changeset 6234414

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 06:03:47 GMT 2010

Look at the shape of the ways:
http://imgur.com/47kmj.png

Now look at the area that the same user edited in their next few
changesets. For example:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?minlon=-49.3501728&minlat=-25.5176786&maxlon=-49.3216498&maxlat=-25.466278&box=yes

I'm not sure what they were trying to do but it looks like they used
the wrong projection when converting from their source to OSM so
everything got shifted. The user should probably be contacted. Anyone
speak Portugese?

But at the end of the day I'm guessing this changeset needs to be reverted.

Toby