[OSM-talk] New Community Updates

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:24:38 GMT 2010

Great work.
I'm seeing this for the first time, interestingly in the same week that we are trying to do a weekly community digest for the Netherlands. We're trying to collect interesting community updates in a shared google doc, edit it and send it out once a week through the blog and mailing list. I'm still trying to decide what the highest impact time would be to send it. Sunday evening?

Best
Martijn