[OSM-talk] Announce search box with result suggestions

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Nov 15 22:01:49 GMT 2010

Wyo,

No specific reason. It looked like the quickest route to demonstrable results for someone not at all familiar with modern web technologies such as myself.
And it did - I did this in a few hours, including the PHP script that calls Nominatim and parses the result.

Martijn van Exel +++ m at rtijn.org
Laziness – Impatience – Hubris

http://schaaltreinen.nl | http://martijnvanexel.nl | http://oegeo.wordpress.com/
twitter: mvexel