[OSM-talk] using wiktionary.org on map feature pages

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:30:12 GMT 2010

and *we* can also edit wiktionary.org ... but lets not go their eithor ...

I already agreed to the 1st responce, and i'm creating a separate wiki
website for 'international map feature standards' .. which is a
combination of the many different maps that are around the world.

I'll only be adding in the .osm tags when a standard is known, and
already used by mapping agencies ... like Natural Resources Canada
(canvec) and clearly defined like Linz. ... with a link to the osm
wiki.
So it's in the reverse order, as the 'OpenMapFeatures' (if that's what
it will be called)

cheers,
sam

--