[OSM-talk] routing across open spaces

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Tue Nov 30 23:11:53 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com> wrote:
> but it's getting away form the point: parks are
> only one implementation/manifestation of the situation. i'm enquiring
> about routing across areas in general, and whether anyone does/will do
> it.

I don't think anyone currently does do it.  I expect that eventually
someone will.  So I'd recommend tagging now in preparation for that
eventuality.

Whether or not access=permissive or access=no is the default is not
even that important.  If you're not sure which will be the standard,
just be redundant.