[OSM-talk] spot imagery for osm tracing

Jean-Francois (Jeff) Faudi jeanfrancois.faudi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:06:51 BST 2010

Hi,

I am talking on behalf of Spot Image. At this stage, we are only making a
test over France. As soon as possible, we will try to evaluate the mutual
benefits for Spot Image and OpenStreetMap in order to foster an extended
collaboration.

Here is the SPOtMaps page in English :
http://www.spotimage.com/web/en/1285-spotmaps.php

And I just want to correct the spelling for the source tag : source=Cnes /
Spot Image

Jeff.

--
Jean-Francois FAUDI, Spot Image Labs