[OSM-talk] Introducing Taginfo

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue Oct 5 18:13:31 BST 2010

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 06:54:04PM +0200, Sebastian Klein wrote:
> I'd prefer if it would not show a vertical scrollbar. This way you could
> use the full height of your monitor to read the results. Would it be too
> much to ask for, like, a maximum of 500 entries per page instead of
> currently 40?

I am not sure I quite understand, what you want. You don't want a scrollbar
but still see 500 entries on your screen? How big is your monitor? :-)

I just tried with 500 entries and it will become too slow. At least in Firefox.
I get the dreaded warning about a runaway Javascript script.

I will add 100 entries as an option which is still reasonably fast.

Jochen