[OSM-talk] If you've missed this ...

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:46:10 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Nic Roets <nroets at gmail.com> wrote:
> But more importantly, it shows to me that the feature curve or novelty
> factor of OSM is flattening out. Once you have efficient rendering,
> searching and routing and the community is no longer growing
> exponentially, it's just hard work to polish everything.

All the more reason I'm so impressed at what Wikipedia is up to these
days. Far from stagnating, they've got a huge number of outreach-type
programs on the boil, pushing out into new countries, coming up with
new ways to improve quality and coverage...

(On the OSM front, the recent announcements of SchemaTroll and Taginfo
are very positive developments...)

Steve