[OSM-talk] Introducing Taginfo

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Fri Oct 8 17:05:54 BST 2010

Hi!

I am using a library called Flexigrid for the dynamic tables that does a lot of
work for me but also comes with certain restrictions. For instance it doesn't
resize itself based on window size or so. Some of the ideas in this thread would
need me to enhance Flexigrid or even get rid of it and find a different solution.
I am quite happy with the way the tables are presented in Taginfo and I don't
like huge tables that take forever to load. But I can see that others have
other preferences and that there are reasons in favor of other solutions.

Ya'll feel free to try out other ways of presenting the data and we can then
compare the different solutions and maybe find a better one.

Jochen