[OSM-talk] Osmand question regarding overlaping

Asaf Peled asaf.peled at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:54:14 BST 2010

Hi, apologies if this is the wrong forum for this question.

I'm using osmand and successfully downloaded all the tiles for my city and
it works great. Now I want to do the same for the whole country (I'm in
spain). Obviously the country will include tge city within it. How does
osmand handle this overlapping?  Is it a problem our is it smart enough to
handle it properly.

Also, it's there a repository somewhere or perhaps a torrent with maps for
different countries ready for download rather than using the map creator
program?

Thanks in advance!