[OSM-talk] Code of Conduct: civil discussion, lists etc.

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 10:31:29 BST 2010

On 16 October 2010 19:21, Al Haraka <alharaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did not single out anyone on purpose, because this is not going to
> be productive OR solve the current issue.  Whether it is SteveC or any

This thread/idea started because of suggestions made previously by
SteveC and now he's the one breaching his own guidelines... In any
case my point is that I've seen very little from him other than him
constantly calling Anthony a troll, perhaps he should take Richard's
advice on filtering emails if Anthony's posts are so undesirable to
him.