[OSM-talk] Code of Conduct Draft

Kevin Peat kevin at kevinpeat.com
Sat Oct 16 15:42:50 BST 2010

On 16 October 2010 15:33, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, what's the scope - are we talking about a code of conduct for
> the mailing lists? for contributors to the database? for contributors
> to the wider OSM universe?

This is a very good point. It is hard to see how a CoC could ever work on
these lists which are completely separate from the accounts we use to
contribute to the project itself. Anyone who really wanted to disrupt the
lists could easily do so regardless of any rules used.

Anybody who doesn't like readiing postings by Anthony or SteveC should just
filter them.

Kevin