[OSM-talk] some notes, ostensibly from MapQuest (sorry if this is spam)

Antony Pegg antthelimey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:58:23 BST 2010

yeah - thats something on the bug list to work on - its a hangover from the
main consumer code, where its expected that you actually search for
something instead of just navigating to the area of map you want to see.
Trust me, its on the list, sorry - single code base, different audiences

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 9:22 PM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com