[OSM-talk] MapQuest welcomes Thea Clay and Nominatim, Potlatch2, TIGER Edited Map Viewer go up on Developer Network

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 00:57:32 BST 2010

Hmm well there is definitely something stuck on your end for zoom
levels 8 and 9. I'm on a different computer with two different
browsers now so client side caching can't explain it. Look at Kansas
City (only the KS side) Wichita, Omaha, Oklahoma City and Denver. They
are all bright green blobs at z8-9 but all change to mostly red at
z10+

I'll be honest... I was kind of hoping to stroke my ego by zooming out
and then being like "oh look! The only green blob within two hundred
miles is MY city!" but alas at those zoom levels all of the major
cities in my area are (incorrectly) green  :)

Toby