[OSM-talk] map tool to visualize river "topology" (Fwd: River system analysis tool for Haiti)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:10:05 BST 2010

I found the site below from the osm-hot list:

The map shows river directions and rivers mouths draining to nowhere.
Good tool to Q/A waterway features, hope this is available worldwide.
One useful visualization would probably be,
varying line thickness depending on waterway hierarchy (stream/creeks,
rivers, riverbank, sea) from mountain peak to coast.  There are
exceptions of course.