[OSM-talk] OSMDoc is awesome!

Lars Francke lars.francke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 00:56:16 BST 2010

Hi Dave,

sorry I missed your mail or forgot to answer. Thanks for the reminder.

> The search facility appears to only search the key tag & not the values tag.
> Is there a way to overcome this?
>
> For instance - parking. It doesn't list amenity=parking or any other
> *=parking.

the current OSMdoc doesn't have that possibility, no. Unfortunately.
I'd love to see that as well. Time and resources permitting I'd love
to bring back a Solr[1] powered search engine but I'm not sure when
that'll happen.

My number 1 priority though is fresh data but unfortunately stuff
keeps getting in the way and I have very little time at the moment. I
hoped to get something done before October but I'm not sure yet.

Cheers,
Lars