[OSM-talk] OSM book in English published

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Sep 16 22:09:25 BST 2010

Hi,

Dave F. wrote:
> Frederik:
> "All information in the book ...is already available for free on the OSM
> wiki"

I don't think that's true. There's stuff on the lists or in various
read-me files that is not on the Wiki. That's why my original quote was:

"All information in the book - and even much more than that - is already
available for free on the OSM wiki and in various read-mes and tons of
mailing list posts."

> Sounds like regurgitation to me.

I have already pointed out to you that my above statement is true not
least because I would often repeat something I have written in the book
as a response to a question on the mailing list. I'm surprised that you
seem to complain - would you like me to to hold back with an answer on
the mailing list and say: "You could buy my book which has the answer to
this?"

Bye
Frederik