[OSM-talk] [syj]: website to share routes

arno arno at renevier.net
Sun Sep 19 17:25:52 BST 2010

Hi,
Here is a website to share routes. It uses OpenStreetMap tiles map as a
background.

http://osm-syj.crans.org/

It can be used to show clever bicycle rides, your last hiking, or any route
you want to show.

I had already presented it to this mailing list in july:
http://www.mail-archive.com/talk@openstreetmap.org/msg31537.html

Since then, I have added some new features, such as duplicating a route, and I
have polished it. Also, it's no more necessary to create account.

In the short term, I only plan to fix bugs, not add new features, but if you
have some suggestions, please tell them so I can work on them in the
middle-long term.

arno