[OSM-talk] Fwd: SFK100 Press Release

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:27:20 BST 2010

On 22 September 2010 23:25, jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
<jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The conference is held under the auspices of the Office of the Prime
> Minister of the Republic of Kosovo and is supported by a number of
> donors from whom it is worth mentioning: the Ministry of Energy and
> Mining, Mozilla, Rrota, PC World Albanian and the University of
> Prishtina Student Center.

Wow thats a good number of people from the govt. I think this is a
chance to push the libre stack into every aspect of Govt operations .
There would be lot of  'NO' , 'We can't ' nevertheless is an
opportunity and we need to patiently spread the message keeping in
mind that it would make a lot of impact .

Regards,
Pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri