[OSM-talk] Countries that have NOT had any imports?

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:41:12 BST 2010

Hi,

with all the talk about imports recently, I am wondering which countries
have actually _not_ seen any imports so far? I.e. which communities have
chosen to build all their data from "traditional" surveying and ignored any
other available data sources?

With imports I thereby mean both full imports and "tracing imports", i.e.
any data that has been copied one way or another over from a third party
source.

Currently all of the active countries I can think of have had substantial
imports and so I am wondering, which country would not be affected if for
some reason suddenly all third party sources would be "banned"?

Kai