[OSM-talk] IP ban?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:22:46 BST 2010

Welcome to the Internet.  Unfortunately this is a down side of the
Internet some connections are better than others.  It depends on the
capacity and volume of traffic that is running through each of the
same hops as you are using and the addresses in the servers that are
used to route the traffic.  I think a major problem can be peer to
peer networking which in some parts consumes 90% or more of the
available capacity.

Some parts of the internet simply cannot see each other.  Some mail
systems are unable to exchange emails directly though most can reach
google mail.

Cheerio John