[OSM-talk] Edit war, Mitrovica

Besfort Guri besiguri at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:34:18 BST 2011

Mitrovica was deleted by uboot
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/7348595 , I have the data I
try to upload again but it is not working I need to get back Mitrovica
nothing more who can help me. I dont care who delete it and what was the
problem but I just need to get the data back nothing more, but check the
history of Kosovo you can see the difference, three or four times the
borders was change from Serbians guys, but I dont care about that please
help me with getting back data for Mitrovica ....

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Gent Thaçi <gentthaqi at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can also see this changeset made by xybot:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/7825961
>
> It's not just us.
>
> But please don't say like that, we never like to do that.
>

> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 7:21 AM, ThomasB <toba0211 at yahoo.de> wrote:
>
>> seems more like a mistake. Many streets (not tested if all) in Kosovska
>> Mitrovica were deleted by a Kosovar (a FLOSSK member) not a Serb. So it is
>> little bit strange that FLOSSK is deleting streets and blaming the Serbs
>> for
>> that.
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/7714060
>>
>> The changeset includes more that 900 deleted ways. Have checked a few and
>> all were in and around Kosovska Mitrovica
>>

>> --

Regards
Besfort Guri
+377 44 49 88 91