[OSM-talk] Some tiles not rendering?

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:41:08 BST 2011

You can, I believe, right click on a tile and do "view image" (in
Firefox at least, it may be different in whatever browser you use).
This brings up a URL such as:

http://tile.openstreetmap.org/14/8149/5492.png

add /dirty to the end:

http://tile.openstreetmap.org/14/8149/5492.png/dirty

Request that and you get "Tile submitted for rendering". Presumably
this needs an empty queue, however.

Cheers, Joseph