[OSM-talk] License graph

Jim Brown jim at cloudmade.com
Sat Apr 16 10:10:13 BST 2011

nice....

-----Original Message-----
From: Toby Murray [mailto:toby.murray at gmail.com]
Sent: 16 April 2011 10:01
To: OSM Talk
Subject: [OSM-talk] License graph

Not sure if anyone else is already doing this but two days ago I
thought it would be fun (maybe even useful) to graph the number of
users who have accepted/declined the new license/CT in anticipation of
the next phase going into effect on Sunday. I hacked together a quick
& dirty script to use as a data source in the Zabbix instance I have
set up at home. Zabbix is geared towards system monitoring so it is a
little odd to graph something completely unrelated but it was
available and easy to do and at the end of the day, a graph is a
graph.

Anyway, I didn't feel like sending out the URL to my private zabbix
instance at home to the mailing list so I set up a cron job to
periodically refresh a static image on a more legitimate server. It
can be seen here:

http://ni.kwsn.net/~toby/OSM/license_count.html

Enjoy,
Toby