[OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap License Change Phase 3 Pre-Announcement

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Sat Apr 16 21:35:55 BST 2011

Sorry my last message was a bit intemperate.

What I should have asked was this: if you still believe that some big firm can
'rip off' the OSM map data with impunity, despite the fact that this
conspicuously has not happened (the opposite in fact - our licence is universally
respected among large map data players) - then what, exactly, would persuade you
that this isn't a realistic possibility?

In other words, is your belief falsifiable in any way?

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>