[OSM-talk] Edit war, Mitrovica

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:46:29 BST 2011

OK I have restored mitrovica given the data provided to me by besfort. I did
that by repasting the data, so they got new ids.

please help check the area and clean it up.
thanks,
mike

I guess this will be my last big edit on osm before I get locked out... so
it was nice working with you all.
mike

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Besfort Guri <besiguri at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mitrovica was deleted by uboot
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/7348595 , I have the data I
> try to upload again but it is not working I need to get back Mitrovica
> nothing more who can help me. I dont care who delete it and what was the
> problem but I just need to get the data back nothing more, but check the
> history of Kosovo you can see the difference, three or four times the
> borders was change from Serbians guys, but I dont care about that please
> help me with getting back data for Mitrovica ....
>

> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Gent Thaçi <gentthaqi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You can also see this changeset made by xybot:
>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/7825961
>>
>> It's not just us.
>>
>> But please don't say like that, we never like to do that.
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 7:21 AM, ThomasB <toba0211 at yahoo.de> wrote:
>>
>>> seems more like a mistake. Many streets (not tested if all) in Kosovska
>>> Mitrovica were deleted by a Kosovar (a FLOSSK member) not a Serb. So it
>>> is a
>>> little bit strange that FLOSSK is deleting streets and blaming the Serbs
>>> for
>>> that.
>>> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/7714060
>>>
>>> The changeset includes more that 900 deleted ways. Have checked a few and
>>> all were in and around Kosovska Mitrovica
>>>

>>> --
>>

> --
> Regards
> Besfort Guri
> +377 44 49 88 91
> www.besiguri.wordpress.com
> http://besfortp.posterous.com/

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org
flossal.org