[OSM-talk] License graph

Fabio Alessandro Locati fabiolocati at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:29:26 BST 2011

Is a really good piece of work :) I think it'll be very useful ;).
The only thing I would add, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea, is a
line for the people that still have to accept or decline it ( 286581 -
agreed - disagreed). I'm only concerned about the scale that could be
screwed, but I think this is a useful information, at least in Phase
3, where the goal is to pushing people to press accept or decline.

Thanks for your awesome work :)
Fabio A Locati