[OSM-talk] License graph

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Apr 19 13:38:13 BST 2011

Am 19.04.2011 14:14, schrieb Elizabeth Dodd:
> To make your majority you add in X thousand who joined late and didn't
> get a vote, and subtract Y thousand who haven't yet made an edit.

Elizabeth, please show us just one tally that shows anything but a tiny
fraction of mappers that have actually contributed data to the project
opposing the change. And no, nothing that is going to happen is going to
unearth 10'000s of mappers that share your views.

In a couple of weeks the short term available reservoir of mappers that
haven't declined or accepted will be exhausted, giving us say a couple
of thousands of additional agreers and a couple of hundred decliners.

-if- this was a vote, the opposing parties would have conceded defeat a
long time ago.
> The reason Australians are better at detecting this form of deceit, is....
I strongly object to being lumped in together with a bunch of people
that made a couple of really bad decisions and are trying to blackmail
the OSM community in to giving in to them, instead of trying to fix the
problems they created.

Simon