[OSM-talk] Design List

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sat Aug 6 11:46:47 BST 2011

Hi All,

So we've talked about design on and off around here.  I personally
have never made a pretty interface in my entire life.

Anyway, I've had some designers doing some work for a project HOT is
doing in Indonesia and there was interest in discuss design on a
larger scale.  I figured having a mailing list would be a good place
to start.  That way if you do meet someone interested in design and
OSM there is a place to send them.

This of course isn't meant to replace any of the work on the wiki or
anything else that has already done.  I'm working on a summary of
that, so that it will be at least in the archives of the list.

So if you are interested subscribe:)