[OSM-talk] Automatic Map Plotting in OpenStreetMap

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 06:57:37 BST 2011

-1 on the blanket ban on remote mapping.

In our patch in OSM, we have very few mappers.  Sometimes, we do some
initial road stubbing and then organize a trip to verify what was
initially traced.  During those trips we try as much as we can to talk
to locals on how they can improve what was started.

At the very least, remote mappers should talk to the local osm
community if he/she intends to do armchair/remote mapping.

--
cheers,
maning