[OSM-talk] Extract a polygon into a polygon filter file format

Kirill Bestoujev bestoujev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:19:24 BST 2011

Piren,

good to hear you have a tool for that. I'll try to get it and adopt it
to my needs (but I already see a problem - I have no python installed on
the server where I need to use this tool.)

And Regarding the complexity - Russian border is 5 (or even more) times
longer than French, but still we do not split it into pieces...

K.