[OSM-talk] How to start to remove non-CT compliant data..

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Aug 31 11:22:57 BST 2011

On 31/08/2011 10:47, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> [1] the stuff that people have built useful stuff on, that is. I doubt
> anyone would miss the random landuse

... or the NPE-derived waterways in Southern England (given that we now
have far better sources for those).

The problem with that of course is that it takes time - but as a project
we don't seem short of remote mappers (and the northern hemisphere long
winter nights will soon be upon us).  Maybe some sort of "armchair
mapping party" (some time in December) is needed?

Cheers,
Andy