[OSM-talk] OSmosa.net run now.., contribution model

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Dec 7 08:24:35 GMT 2011

Well I think there are a couple strategies.

For example encouraging students to clean-up each others mistakes
would be a good one.  You could use OWL to monitor edits in an area as
well:http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OWL_(OpenStreetMap_Watch_List)

Keep right can be used to look for mistakes as well:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Keep_right

Additionally I would suggest making sure students run the validator
plugin in JOSM before they upload their data.

Best,

-Kate