[OSM-talk] OSmosa.net run now.., contribution model

Erik Johansson emj at kth.se
Wed Dec 7 23:31:17 GMT 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 16:39, Frans Thamura <frans at meruvian.org> wrote:
> right now 55 students what in my bootcamp are working on OSM, using
> LearnOSM material :)
>
> i will collect their username, and will learn how to monitor their
> contribution, stay tune ...
>
> any procedure to monitor?

No there are no good tools, and no good methods. I asked for
suggestions but I've never managed to get a good answer.
See:
http://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/7077/investigating-changesets

I know of no tools that will give you easy summaries of what a class
room of OSM users are doing. There are tools that will tell you what
has happend between two dates. Look at osmdiff,
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmdiff

Here is an example report
http://www.gary68.de/osm/qa/diff/gen0/muenchen.htm