[OSM-talk] Fwd: Guess the top 20 languages in OSM?

李昕迪 Lee, Sin-di mcdlee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:11:47 GMT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Weait <richard at weait.com>
Date: 2011/12/9
Subject: [OSM-talk] Guess the top 20 languages in OSM?
To: talk at openstreetmap.org

Dear All,

Can you guess the top 20 languages used by OSM contributors?

If you can help the Communication Working Group to communicate with
readers of those languages by translating, let us know.

We seek translators for ongoing work on the OSMF blog, and a short
term translation task for the License Working Group.  Let me know if
you are interested.  Either one is a way for you to participate in and
assist the OSM Foundation without attending weekly meetings.  Those
interested in participating regularly in the Working groups are also
welcome!  inquiries to communication @ osmfoundation.org please.

http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2011/12/08/languages-and-openstreetmap-foundation/

Best regards,
Richard

spoiler alert

Top twenty languages listed below, for those who don't wish to guess.

Cockney
Bristolian
Brummie
Scouse
Glaswegian

:-) ... I kid, obviously.  Just leaving more space for the spoiler.

English
German
French
Russian