[OSM-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] License Change View on OSM Inspector

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:56:05 GMT 2011

If the coordinates of the new node are based on an independant source, like
Bing and if care is taken to remove tags contributed by
decliners/inaccessibles, why wouldn't it be?

Also I don't know about you, but I've been remapping ever since the license
change plugin first came out, as I resent to be adding modifications to
objects that might simply disappear in the future. So I've been spending
inordinate amounts of time in order to safeguard the time I'd have put in
to do the normal mapping.

Jo