[OSM-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] License Change View on OSM Inspector

Adam Hoyle adam.lists at dotankstudios.com
Tue Dec 13 18:08:52 GMT 2011

Wow, that's scary, most of the major towns around where I live are going to cease to be.

Actually, I've just looked in more detail at some of the areas I've been editing, and think there is a bug somewhere.

For example (there are a lot more examples):

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-0.81228&lat=51.72366&zoom=17

Shows a path with red nodes, but I added that and no-one else has edited, and as far as I know I've signed the updated license thing. (I am 'atom oil' on openstreetmap.org). Also other paths around that are edited only by me and don't show up as red, so that's inconsistent at least.

Do I need to file this as a bug somewhere (can anyone point me where please?).

Best,

Adam