[OSM-talk] [OSM-legal-talk] License Change View on OSM Inspector

Adam Hoyle adam.lists at dotankstudios.com
Tue Dec 13 21:14:51 GMT 2011

Hi Richard,

On 13 Dec 2011, at 18:34, Richard Fairhurst wrote:

> In this case, opening the area in Potlatch 2 shows those nodes highlighted
> in orange, which P2 uses to mean "someone who edited this way hasn't
> responded to the CTs yet". You can click on any of these nodes and then,
> using the advanced view, click on the object ID to open it in OSM's data
> browser like so:

When I open P2 on my mac I don't get anything highlighted in orange (there is a yellow outline around 'The Ridgeway' but I have always presumed that's because it's part of a way). I've opened 'options' and ticked 'show license status' and also closed the window and re-opened, but nothing shows - is there something else I need to do?

Thanks in advance,

Adam