[OSM-talk] Editing of content that will be deleted on April 1st

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:43:54 GMT 2011

How about before we start attempting to "rescue" anything from the OSMF,
we make sure we know what we're doing? What is the proper way to edit an
object that has been modified by a decliner? What is the proper way to
do this to a relation, especially one with many members and many
revisions? How can we be sure that the OSMF will not apply a different
algorithm that takes things into account that Frederik has not?