[OSM-talk] Permission for my work

Jean-Marc Liotier jm at liotier.org
Thu Dec 15 09:48:20 GMT 2011

On 15/12/2011 09:10, Mike Dupont wrote:
> You have permission to re license all my work outside of kosovo and albania.
You mean permission to re-license all your work for use outside of
Kosovo and Albania, or permission to re-license all your work except
Kosovo and Albania ?

> I have created a new user that accepted the license terms, but my old user I will not.
You mean that you old user will not accept the license terms ? Wouldn't
that be at least partly contradictory with the permission to re-license
all your work outside of Kosovo and Albania ?
> I dont plan on contributing much more as a mapper to OSM,
> but as a programmer.
Good !