[OSM-talk] An example of the complications inherent in determining tainted ways

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 13:21:25 GMT 2011

Please continue any detailed discussion of this topic to legal-talk ... that's what it's for.

-Mikel & Moderators

== Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

Yes it should be considered a break, because in that case you know what the

>>>source for moving the nodes was.

Good. Now do the license change impact auditing tools currently take that into account ? Should they only take the object's source tag into account or also mention of a source in the changeset commit comment ?