[OSM-talk] Questionnaire about SotM Tokyo

FURUHASHI Taichi mapconcierge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:39:23 GMT 2011

Hi all:

I'm a vice-president of OpenStreetMap Foundation Japan.We're working
to attract to the Tokyo conference. Please tell us your opinion to us.
( Questionnaire's tentative deadline: 12/20 )

https://docs.google.com/a/osmf.jp/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBLYy1DU2t1dkgwckZiemk3bmE1WFE6MQ

Especially, we're thinking about good food and good communications.

We are always open!! :-)

Sincerely yours.

Note:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2012/Call_for_venues/Tokyo

from Taichi(mapconcierge)

--
## Taichi FURUHASHI(MAPconcierge Inc. President)
## Vice-President of OpenStreetMap F. Japan with sinsai.info
## URL/Mail: http://www.mapconcierge.jp taichi at mapconcierge.jp
## GPS/GigaPan Shop: http://gpsconcierge.jp  備考欄「古橋紹介」記載で5%OFF