[OSM-talk] Looking Forward

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 14:38:39 GMT 2011

Thanks Frederik for the email. Agree these are deep, interesting, technical, social problems for OSM to dive into. I welcome the discussion.

However, your clarity on these issues is slightly obscured by side comments about the OSMF, and user experience, and I just want to quickly address those and move on.

The OSMF, as for as I can see, is concerned about user experience, and rightfully so, among many important issues. However, no one I know thinks that it is the only issue facing OSM, and no one I know thinks that all problems will be solved by improving usability. You talk about "some people" but I have no idea who they might be. Please stop the FUD.

Thanks, and moving on to the substance of your email....

Mikel

== Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron