[OSM-talk] New rules for OSMI license change view

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Dec 26 23:50:57 GMT 2011

Hi,

    I've updated the license change view on OSMI with new rules. It will
now

* treat untagged nodes as clean if moved by an agreeing mapper
* treat any tags contributed by a non-agreeing mapper as harmless if
   these tags are not present any more in the current version
* treat any nodes added to a way by a non-agreeing mapper as harmless
   if these nodes are not present any more in the current version of
   the way

Also, a few recently dis-anonymized users are now processed correctly
and this hopefully leads to some improvements along the coastline and
elsewhere.

Sadly I had a bug in the update when I ran it a few hours ago and this
upset some users because it suddenly displayed a lot of false positives;
things should be back to normal now.

I'm sure there are still bugs, please report them if you see them.

Bye
Frederik