[OSM-talk] Things People Say

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Wed Dec 28 22:09:19 GMT 2011

Well yes, but instead you've got a very conspicuous link saying 'Where's the map?  .. here it is."

And also four other obvious maps below that even!

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederik Ramm [mailto:frederik at remote.org]
Sent: 28 December 2011 21:51
To: Thomas Davie
Cc: talk at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Things People Say

Hi,

On 12/28/2011 10:41 PM, Thomas Davie wrote:
> This is a lot better though than "Can you believe it, OpenStreetMap doesn't even have an open street map on their home page!".

We've been using http://www.openstreetmap.de/ in its current form for 6
weeks now. I'll let you know when someone complains that it has no map.
(The earlier version did have an OpenLayers map on the front page but
using only about 1/3 of screen real estate.)

Bye
Frederik

Please Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Independent Television News Limited unless specifically stated. This email and any files attached are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster at itn.co.uk

Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may monitor and read messages sent to and from our systems.

Thank You.