[OSM-talk] JOSM error when trying to save a local copy

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 00:22:17 GMT 2011

Exactly the same problem with 4738.  I renamed the JOSM folder and
reinstalled 4667 same problem.  Yes I could reinstall the operating system
and everything else on the machine and that no doubt would cure it but I'd
prefer to take less drastic action.

I assume it has some files outside the \josm folder that need to be deleted
before reinstalling JOSM.

Thanks John