[OSM-talk] [Tagging] UK, Cardiff and Edinburgh, change capital=yes to capital=4

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 13:48:15 GMT 2011

>RTFM!

>http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Admin_level

>Wales/Scotland/England are 4, regions are 5

To be quite honest I really, really don't care that much at all: but, by word of explanation I was only suggesting what I *thought would be sensible* as England/Wales/Scotland/NI all have significant national identity of their own. Looking at the wiki article, one could argue for the removal of level 3 altogether to be quite honest as the vast majority of countries have no entry. But once again, I really, really don't care that much.

Nick