[OSM-talk] (magical?) road detector

Ido Omer Ido.Omer at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 6 19:40:35 GMT 2011

Hi Steve,

What we currently exposed is a web service that given two points finds the best road between them (or at least what it considers as best, which can be really bad sometimes)
We are not stopping people from using this service in their editors and achieve part of the functionality you suggested (we really hope this will happen).
We will add more functionality with time and are open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Ido