[OSM-talk] Bing coverage

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Feb 7 16:36:30 GMT 2011

Hi ant.
The tool is great, but it would be even greater to have the specific
zoom level availlable instead of "14 or more".
14 may be a threshold of useability in many areas, but for other
purposes even 17, 18 or 19 may be the treshold (e.g. mapping of
sidewalks, mapping of street lanterns ;) (compare the AeroWest imagery
we have (had?) availlable for use in Dortmund).

regards
Peter

P.S.: if possible, an OSM map overlay would be great, too ;)